We are looking for passionate and talented people to be included in the development of our product. If you are interested in joining a dynamic and motivated team, send your CV with your application to [email protected]
We are currently looking for:
Candidates will work in the digital development area of the company directly reporting to the C-levels and will have the responsibility of developing new products and services, evolving existing ones, participating in the requirements analysis phase and development time estimate.
In-depth knowledge required:
- CSS 3 e pre processing (LESS/SASS/SCSS)
- GIT and the main workflows connected to it (feature branch, gitflow)
- Containerization environments: Docker, Kubernetes
- Cloud platforms: AWS, GCP o IBM cloud
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience in developing web products
- Passion for Performance Optimization Best Practices
- Basic knowledge of delivery systems of high traffic/reliability solutions (CDN, optimization strategies and caching)
- Experiences in projects managed with Agile methodologies
- Experience in dynamic working environments, characterized by high-tech digital products
- Technical English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- A propensity for teamwork in international contexts
- Flexibility, proactivity, and predisposition to work by objectives
The company offers a contract to be evaluated in relation to experience.
Place of work: smart working.
The research is aimed at both sexes, pursuant to laws 903/77 and 125/91. The data will be processed in compliance with the new European legislation on the protection of personal data (GDPR, EU Reg. 2016/679).